viernes, 9 de agosto de 2013

Radda Radda!!

NOTE: keep reading until the end. or else you´ll get a wrong idea. Missunderstanding posibility warning...

Now I know why I did not want to job for anyone... They dont care of creativity, they just care of money...  thats disgusting....

This is a prediction:

I wont last long, or I´ll get Fired or I´ll just quit but I wont last long. Anyone reading this, Specially those who i owe a commision, the plan is still going and your images will be done. But not with the original plan of working in the job and then working aside...

The New plan is actually the old plan, that for some reason went wrong but now i know why and will succed now...
 - 4 Commision Slots per week, each no less of $50USD
 - the payment will be UNTIL the image is done, no after (here is where i made my mistake, i spend the money before finished the work so..... )
 - Only 4 slots, this must be clear enough, if you dont get a slot, wait until the next week... sorry
 - All the Slots must be taken on Monday or Tuesday, when the sketch will be done, after that, i´ll keep silence until friday, when the images will be delivered.
 - IF there is slots free when tuesday is over, will be filled with Pak images or the Comic
 - Saturday, old works... 1 by 1.. every Saturday an old work must be done, no excuses
 - Sunday.... Bloody Sun-day~... why work if one can enjoys a free time, this day is to do some Kaede answers, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate... some proyects like paks or the comic

Why i´m doing this prediction?

First of all, its not for the money thats for sure, in my actual job i swim in money, and I feel bad and disgusted about it...

Netxt... i need to express myself to anyone!!.. my mind set is not for the type of responsability I have in my job, all the success of a whole product campaing, the life of thousands... of inversionist... depends on me... Holly Crab!!.. from just Me depending on Me to almost a whole company... its like a jump into the abysm... a bottomless abysm with just an umbrella..

Then, I´m doing this to have the life i want the way i want. I have shown that i can have a bit of disipline to keep a normal job and i´ll apply that to my drawings. I want to be me to me, yeah being selfish yada yada yada....  I just.. dont like it to be under others command, to do something for a company... something without soul.. or creativity spark...

End of the Rant: So yeah ist just me after the first week of the Job... my payday is at the end of the next week, i have a new "Mac Book Pro" to pay, $2000 Mex Pesos per month and the actuall job pays me 2 of those payments every 2 weeks... so i cant complain about money... i just need to get used to it i guess...

The actuall plan right now is to survive the job, and at night work on the old stuff.. and on weekends the pak and comic... nothing to hard but -- GAH.... First week.. incredible to me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario