sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012

Strange request... Challenge acepted!

This is whats happening now...

My Father, the one who always take my money for some pays and emergency bills and almost everytime makes me MAD, makes me the following request.

"I need your help to Gather $10000 mexican pesos to pay the christmas bonus of my employee, i´ll give you the money back in June"

I first think "HE´S NUTS!... its to much money!!" (for the record, right now that its about $850 USD more or less).. now, a few hours later, i think... "ok, no matter how i look at it, its an interesting challenge... i doubt to gather it but i dont lose anything trying to do it"

So... i need ideas...

I have some good clients who i know will support me as i work for them, but still that will be not enough to get the goal. I still need to finish the late works, i still need to finish the limbless pak. and i NEED also to show my father that my work is worthy enough to live from it.

i´m open for ideas, again any donation will be welcome. AND thats all i wanted to share with you. its important. its a challenge.

Thanksyou for your support

image i done of my OC Kaede about a year ago... She is a High Rank "Monster Hunter"


Note: you may ask why i want to help him even when he is driving me mad. Well, even he being anoying and a royal pain in the.... he is a good father, he , in his own way, helped me and trust me, always being honest with me, specially when i decided to be an artist he told me that he doesnt like it, but he did not stop me. He´s my family, and i will help him and all my family (concept of family is subject to change without warning).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario