domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

B-day Gift

this is a "gift"... for the birday of Moriko... a good client and very patient one :3... 

also some news, with this my situation is declared, normalizing.. since my father (i hope) will not take any more my money, and has a good "sponsor"... (while i keep doing images for him he will pay me to cover my bills).. i´ll be able to finish all the other works i have now.. sketches and so... i´ll not take more commisions from others if its not necesary... if it is (which means that my father took again my money) i´ll let you know...

this may explain why i been delaying in my works, need money means need to do other works.. and have very short time to do them..  but while i can pay the bills with the help of a single person, i can also work on others without delaying more.. :3

the plan is this year finish all and start the next as fresh as a letuce... :3

in other news the duggestions comes to make a "pregnant" pak... with some of the pregnant images i did to another customer.. but will not be on sale until i finish the others..  the characters will be choosen ran"doom"ly if i need to draw an extra image to complete the pak...

and the image that will be only seen in my blog (due its not guro at all) will have a continuation.. for me i think will be different storylines so the first suggestion.. "pregnant and limbless" is 1 of the favourite ideas, other is to cook her... so will be some images around.. when i finish... 

thanks for your suport..



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario