viernes, 12 de febrero de 2016

Big A- Update

Sorry for not upload anything in some time, but needed to take care of some important things, like my health, my mother´s Health too, actually my grandpa´s Health is in danger too right now but i guess i have time to an update at the moment.

So, some News, my Patreon is updated with new Goals and Rewards. Click the link for more info about the rewards.

https://www.patreon.com/Hitori_Artist?ty=h

As for what will be uploaded in the Patreon Gallery itself, will be dedicated to my new Webcomic I´m doing. A magical Life of a Anthropomorphic Doggy called Enith. Hope to this comic, when ready to be puclished, be on Katbox.com . at least for a time =).

The "cut in pieces" pak will be work now as a general gory pak. Was a big mistake to force the theme of it... =(

Anyway, enough rambling and here the images =)















































1 comentario:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing <3 These are divine and amazing artworks!

    ResponderEliminar