sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2014

Streaming test run results

I tried a Live Stream.. since its being popular and being suggested to me a lot... and here the results...

WILL REPLACE THE COMMISSION WORK!!

Since left me with a good income, can do it weekly, end up without debts like in the commission AND left me time to work on my other proyects the rest of the week ..... here the images done yesterday Friday September 26 2014...

Ask me later when will be the next Livestrean, rules and everything...















2 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. I´ll make a whole entry on the subject soon, as I still thinking on prices, time and stuff.., also that i need to train myself to draw even faster without losing Quality which is my most precious asset. Also that need to put goals for it, because the income will be good and all but, I can just end in the same place as I am now (zero money and Zero good things to me). so yeah a lot to think.. and few time to do it. Probably within the next week will make the entry on how the Livestream will work from now on.

      One thing for sure it will be 1 day every week.

      Eliminar