lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

Cellphone Entry call for Help!

Been several weeks since an idiot crashed on a light post near my house and made the technicians to cut my phone line cables.. and since then there were no response about fixing it. The company in charge is called TELMEX.. if you know anyone in mexico suggest him to change to another company ASAP..

Now the important thing, since then i been using my cellphone Internet service and it is about to expire in a few days, cant actually send any work or hardly communicate. So this is a calling for HELP.

I´m about to make a "contract" with a new Internet service with another company, But it cost a bit... about $35 USD per month, not much. thanks to the latest "money from the paks" i already have enough to cover the actual phone tax but I will not touch that money, so I just ask for this kind of HELP, just help me to sell more paks.

COMING SOON!!

BTW, talking about paks, the "cut in pieces pak" is still programmed after August. and if everything goes allright i´ll be able to offer another pak, this time of a series of images that many fans have asked since forever...  this pak will be all in color, and about 9 images or 10 if I come with a new idea for a last image.

here a tease of it...


2 comentarios:

  1. gosh dude i'm sorry for your landline. cellphone internet is WAY too expensive in your country, or at least i hope its 4G speed for that pricetag. i love that pic, but i remember having seen it on old gurochan back in the day >.< hope cut in pieces has a lot of new sweet cuts <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I wish it were 4G... and yes.. this image is kinda old... but i´m "remaking it" to be full color and with my current stile

      Eliminar