miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

not so productive days...

HT: well this week was a !"#!%"%#$!"#$ week, at least until now it was, i get banned from Gurochan for a stupidly mistake i did trying to post every sketch i get for that page and also trying to tell everyone about my bolg... (sorry T-T) and now i´m trying to contact osmeone to try to get un-banned... (so if anyone can help me... please help me!!! i´ll compensate you)...

in other news, i slowed down the productive of the sketches and draws.. trying in first place to rest a little, and then to do an animation... its 1 of my first animations and i think its good... not good enough but.. good at the end... (was commisioned by someone and i´ll never do it again for commisions... to much trouble...)

postng the link where you can see it... 



with a sample of what you´ll see in the animation...
note: i´ll dont post any more of his commisions, just these one cause it was my first animation... =3

also i finished another sketch, this time was commisioned and he wanted Alex and Sam from the TV show "Totaly spyes" so be beheaded and coocked... for all the troubles and the other sketches i was doing at the time he commisioned it took me some time to finish it but here is it...


and for the last... my sister also get me in a investigation yesterday.. about a contest.. givin´ me just 24 hours to do 3 images for a contest where she wanted to enter!!... was dificult tireing and strange... but i done it... when the contest is over i´ll publicate the images here...

thats all for today.. i´ll be here uploading some images frm time to time... please help me to be unbanned from gurochan to upload the images there also.. if i can´t be unbanned, feel free to upload the images if you want.. i check the page daily so i´ll see them...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario